Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Steven Tyler Secret Surgery


Steven Tyler from Aerosmith is undergoing surgery today. His publicist calls it an "undisclosed surgery". They're not saying exactly why Tyler is under the knife. Tyler is 58 - and Aerosmith has cancelled the rest of their North American tour because of this.

Undisclosed Surgery? What does this mean? Why wouldn't his people just come out and say? I will now speculate. Eventually we'll find out - we always do - let's see if I can sleuth this.

I believe it must be an embarrassing surgery. I can think of no better reason to keep it secret.

*I'm thinking butt. Tylers butt. Hemorrhoids maybe. Maybe something up there by accident. Maybe a blockage of some sort. Colons are nothing to fool with. Tylers colon would have been on CNN if he'd not made it secret. OR,

*How about cosmetic surgery? Lip reduction. It's about time for Tyler. Maybe a Lip Lift. Maybe he got them slammed in a car door. Maybe an elevator closed on them.

In the days to come - we'll find out what it was. My money's on Tylers Butt - or his lips. I don't blame him for the secrecy. It's just funny how easy it is to figure out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard the secret yet either, but I'm with you on the Butt theory.

Briblog Blog said...

Steven Tyler Admits Battling Hepatitis C

Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler has secretly been battling hepatitis C, but he's finally ready to raise awareness of the dangerous disease. Hepatitis C is a viral infection of the blood that can lead to liver disease. It's often transmitted through dirty needles. Tyler announced he's slowly getting better after a year of interferon treatments, which strengthen the immune system, and he is planning to speak publicly on Oprah Winfrey's talk show in order to warn people about the infection.

He tells the New York Daily News, "It is nonexistent in my bloodstream ... where it's like a complete cure. I've had hepatitis C for a long time, asymptomatic. I've been pretty quiet about this. The band took a break about three years ago. (My doctor) said now is the time, and it's 11 months of chemotherapy (interferon) so I went on that, and it about killed me.

"Hepatitis C is the one that, of all the people in this room, at least three have it and don't know it. It's the silent killer. I may go on Oprah and talk about this. I hope you don't mind me mentioning that." Tyler joins fellow celebrity hepatitis sufferers Pamela Anderson, Naomi Judd and Larry Hagman.